Saturday 6 October 2007

::SuE:: Arrival to Brussel

On Monday, 24th September 4:00am I arrived to Brussel. The same day I started my career at ABN AMRO Bank together with Kristine from Latvia and Pedro from Mexico :) See the happy faces below? The picture was taken right after we were told about all the fringe benefits from the company. Quite impressive...

Pedro, SuE and Kristine - The first day at work

Since my arrival, I am staying at Pedro's flat, in common room (see picture). It is very nice. Unfortunately, all rooms in that flat are taken, so I have to find another place to live. Although it seems to be very easy, it's not. First problem is the language barrier (French and Flemish) , then the price and overall conditions of the flat. Surprisingly, many flats here are ugly and dirty. Sometimes I think about our MC flat, how good it was...

This is the room where I'm living and these are the people I'm meeting :)
Do you recognize any of them?

No comments: