Monday 22 October 2007

::SuE:: UEFA Cup in Amsterdam

4th October, Thursday
Our company coach, Boris, arranged one-day team-building for us. On Thursday morning we gathered at one place in Brussels and and one of our colleagues, An, picked us up and drove us straight to Amsterdam.

I met Ploci and Saska!!! Unbelievable... I just arrived to Amsterdam and suddenly I met two Slovaks and we had lunch together:)

Afterwards we visited ABN AMRO Headquarters - very interesting visit. I only regret that it was not allowed to take pictures of the dealing room. It looks like in a movie, everybody sitting in front of 3-4 constantly changing screens and the largest screens showing the whole world were hanging on the wall.

In the evening, we met AIESEC - actually, his name is Izak, but he likes to pronounce it as AIESEC because it makes people gaze at him with open mouth ;) and together we went to the football match Amsterdam Ajax against Dinamo Zagreb. This is how it looked like:


Ajax fans :)

Izak, me and Pedro

An and Boris

To our big surprise, Ajax lost.
It was losing 0:3, when they finally woke up
and shot other 2 goals.

(I'm sorry to say that, but I don't remember the final score...
However, I distinctly remember the reception afterwards)

No comments: